Monday, June 8

Brother Ming

So what made me inactive for almost a week now? Preparations related to the activities last weekend for CFC-Youth for Christ. Blame it on my unemployment status. So yes I'm Christian..and gay. Oxymoronic it is but what the heck, there's no such thing as gay-friendly religion or religious organization for that matter.

Talking more about that, last Friday I was stunned with what I saw on the Bible. It says on that part there:

9Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders 10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God. 1 Cor. 6:9-11.

If you've read my Hell Yeah post, I clearly said there I've already accepted my afterlife fate. But then the former statement was so solid. What really worried me is the "rejection". Though I had a slight relief with the last verse.

As of the moment it's been good that somehow I am able to resist porn and masturbation for a couple of days now. I think the atmosphere of what I had last week has been sustained. FYI, worship was one of the activities over the weekend that really moved me. This feeling may be temporary but I pray that I could overcome every struggle. After-all, being gay per se is not a sin.


3 comments:

Turismoboi said...

santino u ba yan?

Ming Meows said...

kapuso ako, ako si zorro!

Quentin X said...

you must not take everything in the bible literally. Just look at the list below compiled by soulforce.org:
If it is discovered that a bride is not a virgin, the Bible demands that she be executed by stoning immediately. Deuteronomy 22:13-21
If a married person has sex with someone else’s husband or wife, the Bible commands that both adulterers be stoned to death. Deuteronomy 22:22
Divorce is strictly forbidden in both Testaments, as is remarriage of anyone who has been divorced. Mark 10:1-12
The Bible forbids a married couple from having sexual intercourse during a woman’s period. If they disobey, both shall be executed.Leviticus 18:19
If a man dies childless, his widow is ordered by biblical law to have intercourse with each of his brothers in turn until she bears her deceased husband a male heir. Mark 12:18-27
If a man gets into a fight with another man and his wife seeks to rescue her husband by grabbing the enemy’s genitals, her hand shall be cut off and no pity shall be shown her. Deuteronomy 25:11-12