Tuesday, June 30

Recession Days


Its seems I have been experiencing a somewhat localized recession. Just a few days I have found out that the position for a nurse in one of the government hospitals has already been filled. And that was after almost two months of waiting. Tsk tsk tsk. Not worth the wait. I wish could go to bigger cities say Cebu just to increase my chances of getting employed. I envied my former neighbor-classmate who's in Manila now. But the problem is MONEY.

The income of our family is decreasing. I can probably blame it the mangungutangs. I really hate it when people always promise to pay when we already paid for the capital. Just so you all know, we have this tractor services wherein people pay for us to get their ricefields plowed. We already paid for the crude oil and the tractor operator and yet it is easy for them to tell us that they will pay later. Isn't that insulting? And were risking our tractors because they could get damaged along the way.

Just like the saying Justice delayed is justice denied, same goes with PAYMENT.

I could feel the start of the lean season. It's when people have to wait for the harvest season to come when they've already spent on education of their kids and their agriculture endeavors. I'm just hoping that we could get out of this crisis so I could start my adventure of finding a job.





4 comments:

Better Than Coffee said...

medyo humina benta namin sa LPG ngayong buwan. kahoy na lng siguro gamit ng mga tao. hahaha.

love,
nobe

www.deariago.com
www.iamnobe.wordpress.com

Turismoboi said...

makakahanap ka din ng job dont wori!

dazal ka!

Ming Meows said...

nobe, balita ko tumaas ang presyo ng lpg

cj, zige dadalazan ko nalang ang pagdadazal!

Raiden Shuriken said...

ming,be patient. email me if you really, really need it. cheers!