Saturday, March 28

Pinoy Hunks

I do find Caucasian and Asian guys hot. This is not surprising for a self-declared Pinoy beauty like me. But recently, I just realized that I do like my own kind. Proof of this are these two hunks that have mesmerized me lately. Maybe it's my being makabayan or what but I just find these guys hot!
Doc Ferdz Recio is a hunk veterinarian and host of GMA7's Born to Be Wild. Another reason to love animals!


This guy is the new male host of a local GMA7 program based in Cebu. He is Glenn Anthony Soco and that lucky girl beside him is his girlfriend, former beauty queen Anna Maris Igpit. The pic below I got from his official website about a coffeeshop that he owns. Don't we just love businessmen and their power...
Technically he should not have been included in this group because he's a half-breed. But his Pinoy beauty is lutang naman plus his body is so delectable (yum-yum). So here he is, a rising Kapuso star and object of my lust, Victor Aliwalas.

5 comments:

Herbs D. said...

cute pero hindi sa level nila papa p! hehe. hindi makalaglagpanty.

Ming Meows said...

really, i like piolo pascual but not to your kind of level. it could be because of the gay rumors or maybe im just into "low-profile" guys.

rik32miles said...

yummy nga yung last guy...yung body nya reminds me of Hugh Jackman....hmmmm yummmmmmyyyyy!!!!!

Anonymous said...

ayyy Victor! Panalo

Anonymous said...

k lng ah...