Another thing that irks me are chain letters. Be it traditional or email or text. First chain letter that I bumped on was the Fatima crap. If you have no idea, it's this thing that you pass 24(not sure) mails to people within 9(not sure again) days in exchange of a wish. If failed to do so, something bad will happen, as in really bad like death. I attempted to pass it on due to fear and the wish element but my laziness and probably lack of resources intervened. Later on, I realized: Why would God or even Mama Mary wish bad luck for his children?
And so, I shudder these shit even those simple texts that harass. Even if I'm unlimited. I dont even share text quotes. Im so KJ so whenever a virus (figuratively or literally) is passed, I am the end of the road.
What you see below was made out of respect since I'm following him. This is about handwriting.
This is the format in case you wanna know:
1. Write the name of the person who tagged you.
2. Answer the following:
- Your name/username/pseudo
- Right-handed/left-handed
- Your favorite letter to write
- Your least favorite letter to write
- Write “The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.”
- Write the names of the people you want to tag.
3. Take a picture of what you have written.
After I made this, I became aware that its not my natural handwriting. We don't write using pentelpen on a daily basis right? Therefore, I exposed the my ordinary penmanship. I'm used to this hurried style because during my hospital duties, I have to rush things. So it ends up like mine's as worse as a doctor's .
Guys, behold the dirty version.
And so, I shudder these shit even those simple texts that harass. Even if I'm unlimited. I dont even share text quotes. Im so KJ so whenever a virus (figuratively or literally) is passed, I am the end of the road.
What you see below was made out of respect since I'm following him. This is about handwriting.
This is the format in case you wanna know:
1. Write the name of the person who tagged you.
2. Answer the following:
- Your name/username/pseudo
- Right-handed/left-handed
- Your favorite letter to write
- Your least favorite letter to write
- Write “The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.”
- Write the names of the people you want to tag.
3. Take a picture of what you have written.
Guys, behold the dirty version.


2 comments:
sosyal.kailangan pa palang may draft before the final presentation! hahahaha.ang taray ni ateh. :P bitter sa tagging
anong draft? actually, una kong ginawa yung pentelpen. honest pa.
Post a Comment