Thursday, April 2

New Beginnings

It's graduation month last month (This was supposed to be posted weeks ago but I'm lazy.) and I am happy that two of my siblings have marched on the stage. We're four kids in the family with a 1-yr gap. It was supposed to be a 4 consecutive annual celebration on finishing college. However, my brother is a nautical student which means he only has 3 years to study and 1 more year for his apprentice.

You know what they always say that graduation is not the end but the beginning? I strongly agree. It's like "welcome to the real world". And I say to you, it's a tough world huhuhu. (Until now I'm unemployed!)
Just take a good look at these guys. They may have nice cute faces but that does not guarantee a nice future. hmmpf!


And speaking of new beginnings, I went to a diagnostics center to have an HIV test. I was just curious because the past year has been so horny for me. At first I kind of hesitated and afraid I might not handle the consequences. But as they say, the truth will set you free. The results are seen below. (Drumroll please.)At first, my mind was in dont-rejoice-yet-what-does-nonreactive-mean mode. And so it was confirmed. Okay, drop the confetti...

I guess I'll start a new (a safer one) life early on before Easter!

2 comments:

Herbs D. said...

LOL! hahaha. kaloka! i love the caption on them guys. so true. mga waiter lang yan sa GOV someday. lol ching!

LoF said...

congrats on your test. always nice to be able to have a clean slate moving forward.