After Ladlad, the next victim of the "morality spell" is Hayden Kho.
After watching the news, I couldn't help but react. Dr Kho's license was revoked due to an immoral act with an immoral woman while the medical personnel from Vicente Sotto Hospital in Cebu was just suspended. People may have forgotten the issue but I still and I know most of us still remember the tragic fate our fellow had undergone.
Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.

To those people behind this "morally upright" actions, don't worry. Your rewards are already stored in heaven. But in my eyes you burn deep down in hell.


4 comments:
Geez. Kho's a douche but I don't think that's sufficient reason to revoke his licence.
What a ship of fools we're trapped with.
korek rudeboy. kung may mga ganyan-ganyan pa eh di na sana ako kumuha ng license. LOL
grabe ha, unfair talaga. pero in fairness, cute pa rin si hayden :)
I almost cant seem to grasp "morality" and our "government" in one sentence.
Post a Comment