For everyone's info, I do not own the cat. On the contrary, nobody legitimately owns him either(or maybe I have no idea). You can call him a nomad cat. The black tabby cat I had posted months ago (that cat probably died of old age, may he rest in peace) has his new heir. Being a person obsessed with cats (which is obvious), every time I had the chance to see the cat I grab my camera and hurrily take a picture. I became his instant paparazzi. These are taken in our dirty kitchen. This cat probably haven't had his dinner or he's just gluttonous.
Better pic kaya lang not the whole body. Sigh. Too bad my camera is not good in focusing. I wish he could not blink. Blame it on the flash mode. One more thing, he's in heat (just so you know hehe).
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Mabuti pa si miming may photo session... hehehe...
2 comments:
Mabuti pa si miming may photo session... hehehe...
miming din pala tawag mo sa mga pusa.. yun din ang tawag ko sa kanila. dyan kinuha ang username ko na ming.
Post a Comment