Thursday, January 22

The Challenge

I have this habit that started since I was 12 years old. This is what we all call-masturbation. Salsal or lô-lô in Bisaya. Since then and then, I went all the way. I mean I do it on a daily basis at least, even 3-4 times at worst. People say it's hot; believe me, it's not. I don't know why it is so indulging, it is as if my palms would get itchy or get uncomfortable.

When I say I do it daily I don't mean 100%. Of course
there are exceptions.
a. when i have someone beside me sleeping--thou
gh i'd still manage to do even when i'm with my brother
b. there is a threat to privacy
c.i just forgot and get pre-occupied with other th
ings--which is pretty next to impossible coz i do it nga on a daily basis

I really wanted to know the consequences of this addiction. I found out these in the internet:
a. pain in the groin - check!
b. soreness of genitals - check!

c. pain in the lower back - i never experienced it though
d. baldness - i hope not!

Actually there were many, I only chose a few. However, I discovered another side effect of overdoing it. I feel the hyperacidity in my tum
my. I think it is a result of acid-base imbalance. Semen is alkaline just so you know. Sometimes I take Kremil-S before the ceremony.

Too much of something is bad enough...la la la...(from Spice Girls). This day, I decided to stop masturbating, seriously. I want a 30-day err make it 7 day challenge. At least one week is easier than a month.

So from then on I'll start to do this...
The 7 day challenge starts now...

2 comments:

Elyong said...

Seven days is too long for a first challenge. Make is 3 days, believe me, it’s tough! Hahaha!!

Ming Meows said...

it is! pero natiis ko naman. hindi ko nga namalayan na naka-7 days na pala ako.