
Turning half-a-century, my mom has been my source of joys and sorrows.
Whenever I did something good at school, she will always be the first person to appreciate and give a pat on my back.
When I feel bad, she would try to comfort me in a way a mother should care for her child.
However, I've been also a witness of her negativities.
She was not in full support of my sexuality as I was growing.
She raises her voice when she's mad at me.
Despite the times when I considered her as an antagonist in my life, her sacrifices that she has done for us overshadowed all the bad memories I had with her.
Ma, I may not tell or let you feel that I love you, I do pray ta wonderful life ahead that you deserve.


4 comments:
di ko mahanap ang like button. hmmm...
:)
happy brithday to her
Cheers to your Mom!
Cheers to all out Moms!
bp, conio, brent, thanks
Post a Comment