Thank God for having reached this age. I really thought I'm goin to spend it at Manila/Batangas Area. I was a bit disappointed coz it would be my first time
There are so many things to thank for despite my unsecured career. Nakahanap na naman ako ng bagong crush. His name is Pads. Sandali lang kami nagkita kasi hindi naman sya taga dito but I like the fact that he made the effort na makipagkilala. He reminded me of Mico though not as tisoy looking, he's still as cute as he can be. Kilig to the max!
Today pala is my 2nd annual blogsary. No special thingys but I still promise to continue doing what I've started. You know what they say, once you kill a cow you gonna make a burger. And once you make a burger, you sell it para business.


6 comments:
readers,this was supposed to be posted yesterday coz kahapon pa yung birthday. sensya na ngayon lang natapos. better late than never.
lady gaga ikaw ba yan? haha.. happy birthday ming.. belated! :D
thanks eye spy. hindi ako lady...gaga! hehehe.
happy birthday, ming dahlin! :)
Ah, Ming, belated!
ay magkalapit lang pala bday natin. may 27 ako. tsaka 24 na ako. magkalapit lang din edad natin. hahaha
Post a Comment