Saturday, May 24

My Crush (updated)


Reviewing for the upcoming board exam makes me so anxious. The pressure is there, especially from my parents. I'm the eldest kasi. But despite those stressors that I have to deal with, there's this one guy that makes my day. My rainbow beneath the stormy clouds.

Nagsimula ang lahat noong ako'y isang hamak na estudyante ng nursing sa isang kilalang unibersidad dito sa amin. At gaya ng ibang mga nursing student, nagduduty ako sa isang ospital na kung saan kami na nga ang nagtatrabaho para sa mga staff, kami pa ang nagbabayad ng mahal. Isang gabi, habang ako'y patapos na sa aking duty, hindi ko inakalang may isang gwapo akong mai-engkwentro. Galing sya sa kabilang skul. (Think Ateneo-La Salle)

I couldn't get my eyes off him. Love at first sight na ba ito? Hehe. Before he starts noticing, I wander far just pretending that I'm looking on other stuff. He's really an eye-candy, I swear. His tisoy look, expressive brown eyes, forget about his rabbit-ish smile but he's cute with it anyway. (Makes me wanna sing Crazy Love by Kim Chiu)

1 comment:

VinVin said...

haha! omg, you're so me :D

www.vinvinjacla.com :D