Thursday, September 3

I Dont Like Noynoy for President

First of all, I don't like Mar Roxas. His ads are so baduy, his publicized realtionship wih Korina, his tang ina speech, I hate it all. So his stepping down didn't sadden me. It shocked. What happened to billions of pesos spent of ads? (I'm still heard them over the radio though, makes me think he's running for VP.)
I don't like Noynoy. Has he done "something" aside from being a son of Ninoy and Cory? What has he been doing on the senate? I'm sorry, I c
ould have been wrong. Perhaps I haven't tried to look in what's going on at the Senate.

As Filipinos, being a family man is traditionally a plus factor. Her girlfriend is so pretty, natotomboy na nga ako eh. Makes me think he's tooooooooooot...(hehe)


Aside from that, he's so malimali. Look at his movements, it's like an old crooked guy. I don't want that kind to lead our country. Sorry for those offended, it's just what I feel.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

mali mali ba si noynoy e ikaw hindi...

So his stepping down didn't sadden me. It shocked. What happened to billions of pesos spent of ads?...IT SHOCKED WHO???? SPENT ON ADS....

Anonymous said...

OK ka, di ko rin iboboto si Noynoy, hilaw pa. Ayun, nauto ng iba na tumakbo. Kawawa naman si Kris, mababangkrupt siya.

Anonymous said...

certainly, definitely, absolutely, and exactly I"LL NOT VOTE FOR THIS CROOKED AND 'ROBOT" man!

Anonymous said...

eh sinu boboto nio?

Anonymous said...

villar