My college days, my horny days.
He was drunk, he crashed my room.
I was clueless, welcomed him though.
All of a sudden, he wanted to f me.
I'm only human, I embraced temptation.
Just one time only, and I'll forget.
Years later, he became close to my sis.
I'm scared, like it only happened yesterday.
He was drunk, he crashed my room.
I was clueless, welcomed him though.
All of a sudden, he wanted to f me.
I'm only human, I embraced temptation.
Just one time only, and I'll forget.
Years later, he became close to my sis.
I'm scared, like it only happened yesterday.


8 comments:
well then... that does change everything, di ba? do you intend to talk to him about telling your sister or will this remain between you, him and the blogosphere?
as of now, i really don't know what to do.
sana lang alam mo ang mga susunod mong gagawin. hehehe! gudluck!
bakit pa kasi siya nanligaw, che!
baka naman siya talaga ang iyong prinsipe kaya siya nagbalik. do you feel something for him? :)
prinsipe ka dyan! one night stand lang na libog yun!
baka pag 2 na sila ng sista mo, gabi gabi aa hasin mo sya...heheh
ahahaha hindi naman siguro. kaya nga ayoko silang magkatuluyan kasi naalala ko yung nangyari.
Post a Comment