It was a such a year. Many challenges swept our way.
Though unrenovated, you stood still despite the flood that reached knee-depth. We never thought of painting you. We only changed the rotten wood shelves for we thought that it might tempt those robbers. And I guess it paid off. There were attempts though failed. Perhaps familiar people are magnetized by you that kept those strangers away.
In this world full of competition, you did not sunk. Wholesales (purchasing in bulk at a lower price) try to kill you, yet your old-school style survived. What kind of charm do you have? God is so gracious, He protected you from bankruptcy and penalties of debt.
During the fiesta, something have thought us. To obtain a nose for specific needs of people. And that the market is unpredictable. Be ready.
In terms of debts... They will never vanish. But we have to be careful. No trust for words. They might be lies. It is always best to be accountable for your actions.
To sum it up, I've got 2 words. LOOK AHEAD. It is to prosperity that we should be heading.


3 comments:
haha natuwa naman ako sa SOTA. good luck sa inyong negosyo..sana lumakas pa sya at mawala ang mga utangero at utangera
Hehe I like your blog and your style. Very witty, unpretentious, and charming.
I shall follow your progress with great interest.
zai, thanks for the encouragement. ok lang nman kung may mangutang basta wag lang kalimutang bayaran.
rudeboy, thanks for the compliment. Nakakatouch ng heart. :)
Post a Comment