![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
IKR. That night I attended a late night conference kaya matagal din ako nakatulog.
A day after, Ive had a sore throat and a fever. My phlegm is yellowish. My fever only lasted for 1 day. Matakaw kasi ako sa fluids, i mean water eh.
I took amoxicillin for one week. The phlegm is still there, puti nga lang.
Ngayon, it's ok during morning. Pero i can still feel my sore throat pag gabi at madaling araw. The phlegm is still there. Konti nga lang.
Do you think I have HIV?
I would want to have a test sana kaya lang don't have the resources.








3 comments:
naku di ko alam ang initial symptoms nun ming. pacheck up mo na lang muna yung sore throat, para mabigyan ka ng gamot.
Go look at the Manila Gay Guy blog. He has a list of FREE clinics. Good luck and get well.
naku wala din ako idea tama sabi ni zai pacheck up ka na
Post a Comment