
Gosh, it was such an experience. Going there pa lang, marami nang hadlang. The errands, nasira ang doorknob, the rain, the traffic, the unfamiliarity (first time in Manila) of the place that me (yes ako lang!) made ride a taxi for convenience. The moment I stepped out of my cab, I saw CC! Im a number one fan. A couple shots of soju didnt hit me thank goodness. Pinagpawisan kasi ako, which has a spirit-weakening effect as they say. I am so grateful to see Migs, he's so friendly he even said to some to treat me special. Awwww. Migs really deserves the title Manila Gay Guy. I also met couple of bloggers and learned to socialize gradually, hopping from one mini-mob to another. And Migs made me kiss Gibbs. Smack lang sa cheek ang ginawa. In fairness, I like Gibbs naman. He's a bf material hehe(naku, wag naman sana mabasa nya to). Actually maraming nangyari both maganda and not-so kaya I'll just keep it to myself. And how can I forget the heartwarming hugs from CC and Migs. A word of thanks would be insufficient.
So surreal. Dream come true indeed.


9 comments:
starstruck na starstruck ha! LOL
crush ko ang mga yan! Ehehe
*inggit*
well, congrats you were able to meet them!
@herbs kakahiya man pero totoo :)
@felipe i am not surpised coz im also one big fan
@von_draye sana you can come din next time
aba talagang sinulit mo ang pag gala mo sa manila a!
@mac syempre, it's one of the reasons nga eh
i met CC also recently....i was also overwhelmed when i found out na matagal ko na pala siyang kilala :-)
hope i can meet the rest of the fabcasters too...
@anonymous surely you will. and sana tayo rin :)
lol at 56 dad. tsk. hello meows.
Post a Comment