Saturday, January 2

Looking Back and Straining Forward

I shouldn't be doing this post. I was suppossed to post one but it required pictures. Sadly, camera is still in my cousin's possession. But due sudden outburst of idea (though not original) I was driven gain to make a post w/o visual aids.

2009 was a year of maturity for me.

Una, I had a deep appreciation for our small business. Having our sari-sari store was not just a form of income generation for us (I think it's not making money after all). It is a monument of our struggles as a family. I am almost as old as this store and definitely I've grown up alongside it. This year, I've been intimate with this store more than ever---replaced my mother's long stay in the past. It seemed that I had finished a shortcourse called Practical Entrepreneurship 101. The store also inspired me to strive more if I want to improve my life.

Pangalawa, I learned the value of self-control. I stopped drinking as in zero percent alcohol. Later this year, no porn. That embarassing incident helped alot. And most especially casual sex. For now. Of course I wanna do it in a long time. I want sex to be in the context of relationship. Looks unrealistic, but I think I can. Isa lang ang hindi ko pa mabitawan---masturbation hehe.

Pangatlo, (magtatagalog na ako) napagtanto ko na hindi biro maghanap ng trabaho- lalo na kung hindi mo naman gusto ang trabaho na inaaplayan mo. Ilang beses na akong natanggap sa initial screening pero out na kung kelan pa malapit na sa final. Pag minamalas nga naman. Kailangan kong maging matatag. Siguro dapat mas willing akong mag-take ng risks kung may nais akong marating. And speaking of taking risks, kailangan kong maging handa na humarap sa isyu ng controvesial bf of my sis.

I hope this 2010 to be a turning point year for me. A year of discovery for myself and the people around. Trying new things without fear of failure. A more courageous Ming.











3 comments:

rudeboy said...

Nice realizations, Ming. And may all of us have the courage for self-actualization this year.

Best of luck and good wishes to you.

papa piolo said...

nice blog mo. xchange links tayo.
thanx

http://deathbyporno.sensualwriter.com

bunwich said...

done backtracking your blog... tawa kami ng tawa ng ka officemate ko...

magka birthday pala tayo.