A white lie would cause no discord if it were uncovered, and offers some benefit to the liar, the hearer, or both. White lies are often used to avoid offense... In this case, the lie is told to avoid the harmful realistic implications of the truth. As a concept, it is largely defined by local custom and cannot be clearly separated from other lies with any authority. As such, the term may have differing meanings in different cultures. Lies which are harmless (but told for no reason) are generally called white lies.

I...am...sorry. Ha ha ha!
I'm such a liar!
Yesterday i had a group speaking activity as part of my IELTS review. This to gauge my English speaking skills. I really hate this kind of activities for I know it might lead to spilling out my true sexual-identity which I don't want to reveal because I want privacy. I'm trying to protect my reputation. Syempre, ayoko na pinagtsitsismisan ako lalo na at may former classmate akong kasali sa activity. I've been discreet since college so I have to be consistent. I'm planning to come out when I'm on my own na-where I have to start from scratch and ideally not in this place. Hahay, if only I could avoid this kaso lang required eh.
And there it goes, nangyari na ang kinakatakutan ko. Well I have to dwell on my lying skills. As what my instructor advised us, "You can make stories but you have to sound credible." Hotseat kasi ang format meaning gigisahin talaga ako. Para akong nasa senado dito. Aywan ko ba sa mga Pinoy, usually tinatanong ang lovelife. That's why I don't like Kris Aquino. Kung zero...zero! Wag na sana i-follow up question pa.
Here are the excerpts of my chuva chu chu ek eks...
"Well I'm targeting this girl who also stays in our boarding house. I tried to gave her flowers but I heard from my friend that she threw it away. I know it's hard but I have to persevere..."
Ahahaha...Best Actress!


2 comments:
i styill love krissy un lang
like ko rin sya ... as a host nga lang.
but i dont like her attitude
Post a Comment