
I got so disappointed with the Dep Ed's sex education program. No mention of condoms and birth control pills. No closer look on human sexuality. Hindi mapangahas. I though have to look on the materials personally.
I had two classmates in elementary who got pregnant before 18. I lost my virginity before 18. My classmate got wed because her gf was pregnant; relied on the natural method. Many people still use withdrawal method when the truth is there is pre-ejaculation. This is serious business.
And since I believe in the saying: "Ask not what the country can do for you but what you can do for the country" by JFK, I suggest that sex education should start in ourselves. It is not our parent's responsibility as what the church said. Heck, the church cannot even address its sex abuses.
Therefore I launch this self initiative program of mine.
My objectives: to bust myths on sex. Promote artificial methods. AIDS education.


4 comments:
Love the poster!!!
thanks marcus.
Baby steps, Ming. Baby steps.
"baby steps or steps in how to make a baby? :)
Post a Comment